My goal this year is 200 books, if I break that down it comes out to 19 books per month , and 4 books a week. Totally doable in my books, so as the proverb says, you can eat an elephant one bite at a time, so here's my first few bites:
- White Trash Beautiful (I'm almost done so time to finish it)
- 1 Christine Feehan book from either of the two series I'm reading
- 1 Nora Roberts title I haven't read before
- 1 Brenda Jackson novel from my pile
- 1 Non Fiction book (religous or educational or as my mother say edifying)
- Read 3 books already on my bookshelves.
- 2 ebooks ( 1 for NetGalley and 1 Kindle purchase)
- 1 JD Robb book from my shelves
- 2 physical ARCs
- Finish a series (Gina Damico Rogue)
- Start a series
This is truly the best way, because if I put too many specific titles then I'm not going to read them. I don't know why but it's a quirk I have. Here's to enjoying some fun books, Share down below any of your books that you plan to read this month and thanks for sharing and stopping by.