We are sharing all the goodies that I got at the 57th Annual Library Book Sale in Southport CT. I work just around the street from this library and I've been hyping this library book sale to everyone I know. I love the sale and I know it benefits so many so I try to do my part.
Here are the goodies I hauled today, my plan was simple I went in with a general list of authors I wanted to grab if I saw their work and I knew which of their books I was missing because of my book list of all the backlog catalogs I want.
From the Erotica Section:
- Be With Me by Maya Banks
- All Through The Night An Anthology
- Coming Undone by Lauren Dane
- Turn Up the Heat edited by Opal Carew
- The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
- Wed locked by Pamela Toth *Fortunes of Texas
- In The Arms of a Hero by Beverly Barton *Fortunes of Texas
- Fortune's Secret Child by Shana Delacorte * Fortune's Children
- Snowbound Cinderella by Ruth Langan* Fortunes of Texas
- Corporate Daddy by Arlene James *
- A Willing wife by Jackie Merritt *
- The baby Pursuit by Laurie Paige *
- Million Dollar Marriage by Maggie Shayne *
- I'm your Santa by Lori Foster
- Yule Be Mine Lori Foster
- Rebellious Desire by Julie Garood
- Forever My love by Heather Graham Pozzssere
- After the Woods by Kim Savage * Total Cover Buy*
- Black Girl In Paris by Shay Youngblood
- Love in the time of Global Warming * also a cover buy*
- The River King by Alice Hoffman
Then because my budget had some room in it I got a few books from Amazon:
I got all three books from the DIMILY series, I read this series a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with the characters and their stories and the truths they shared. I needed the have them on my shelves as well (I got two as ebook arcs & purchased the 3rd as a ebook as well).
I also picked up a non fiction book called the 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman. So many people I know have been talking about this and I'm trying to understand what is going on so I snagged a copy for myself.
Then I snagged a few ebooks over the past few weeks as well. Including:
Honor Bound by Joey W Hill. I read several of the books in this series and I realized I was missing this one and I'm reading it right now and it's soooo good so far.
Happy Haulin' and Happy Reading my loves see you next week.