Let's look at what's left on the 2022 Goals list to be completed. These are what I want to work on. I also raised the TBR Goal to 225.
- Participate in 2 book clubs each month, along with book discussions
- Complete 7 of the Challenges I have given myself
- 25 Non-Fiction books
- Return to the daily reads for my spiritual books
- One religious monthly read per month.
- Use Scribd/ Hoopla & Libby to make sure I'm reading all that I can and utilizing all my resources
- Increase Black authors on the books shelves
- Work on the 7 most unread author's shelves
- Maintain a purge a list and make sure to list books on paperbackswap, after three months donate to local library.
- Work through the ARCs on my shelves and purge down duplicates and titles I am no longer interested in.
- Reading Goal for the Year: 100 COMPLETED!!!
- Read 75 owned books COMPLETED
- Nora Roberts Challenge: COMPLETED Goal:12, Achieved: 29 Balance: 0
Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler
Sugar by Bernice McFadden
Brenda Jackson Challenge: Complete 2 of the family sagas, and maintain the current place in the Westmoreland series
Series Completed: 1 (Steeles)
Over All Balance: 0
Series Balance: 1
- Octavia Butler
- Michele Grant
- Sharon M Draper
- Zuri Day
- Mia Sheridan
- Nalini Singh
- Bernice McFadden
- Washington Irving
- Stephanie E Jones
- Tasha L Harrison
- #2 Alaska Borrowed Dreams by Debbie Macomber
- #16 Kansas: A Time To Keep by
- #41 South Dakota: For Old Times Sake by Kathleen Eagle
- #43 Texas For the Love of Mike by Candice Schaler
- #47 Washington: The Waiting Game by Jayne Ann Krentz
- Modern Love by Alisha Rai
- Brown Sisters by Talia Hibbert
- Dreamers Series by Adriana Herrera
- Thunder Point by Robyn Carr
- Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
- Adam harrison series by Heather Graham