Hello My loves
It's been a while. How has 2021 being treating you?? any good news?? Big changes?? How's the reading coming along??
For me there haven't been any big changes at least not yet. I went on vacation with my sisters this week to help bring us together. We haven't seen each other since December 2019 due to the pandemic. We have done plenty of zoom calls and have daily (sometimes multiple ) chats via text and phone calls, but there is nothing like seeing each other and cracking up. I'm going to share more on the vlog channel and the By the Broomstick blog (yes I know I haven't been on that one in a while either).
My reading has been going great for September, especially due to using the hoopla app and listening to audiobooks. I can't wait to share my wrap up with you.
What are the plans for October??
These are hanging out in my currently reading list. I wasn't in the mood to read them at the time so I just put them aside to come back to when I feel more in the mood of reading something spooky.
- Witches Steeping Gold Ciannon Smart
- Awaken the Dragon A.C. Arthur
- Bruja Born Zoraida Cordova
- Crown of Darkness by Bec McMaster
- Harvest Song by Yasmine Galenorn
- The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
- Inked Anthology by Yasmine Galenorn, Marjorie M Liu, Karen Chance, Eileen Wilks
- Valiant by Holly Black
- The Witches by Roald Dahl
- The Thirteen by Susie Moloney
- Her Kind of Trouble by Evelyn Vaughn
- Hot Spell by Emma Holly, Lora Leigh, Shiloh Walker, Meljean Brook
- The Girl From The Well by Rin Chupeco
- Deal with the Devil by Kit Rocha
- The Boy on The Bridge by M. R Carey
- Healer's Choice by Lora Leigh