Find out more about the challenge it's rule and such here.
The challenged will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015. The sign up link below will remain open until January 16, 2015 at 11:30am. Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you've read. You can review on your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2014 or earlier. No 2015 ARCs or 2015 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the 25th of every other month (see schedule below), we will post a wrap-up for the previous two months. These posts will be done by one our bloggers and will contain new linkys for you to add your own wrap-up posts. If you did not sign up by January 16, this is where you can sign up as well.
- To help you tackle your TBR piles we will also be hosting Read Alongs on months that do not have wrap-ups. Voted on by challenge participants, Read Alongs will have two post dates: the first half of the book and the second half. Please note: You do not have to take part in our Read Alongs to participate in the TBR Pile Challenge. You can participate in all of them, some of them, or none of them. This aspect of the challenge is entirely optional.
- There will be two giveaways - July and December. Giveaway details will be explained once the giveaway post goes up. We don't want to overwhelm you with too many details now :)
- You don't have to follow Bookish to join the challenge, but you do have to follow us to be entered in the giveaways.
How many books are you planning to read for this challenge?
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children
Yeah we all know that my TBR is a disaster of epic proportions, if it ever tipped over I would be buried for centuries and alien life forms would wonder about the crazy lady buried beneath her books. So I'm going for "Married with Children" level, this means reading 50 books from my TBR Totally doable, because my goal this year is 200 books, this will help it right along. This means that 5 books from every month's list must be apart of this challenge. I have a few in particular that I want to get read. I'm going to list them below in hopes that I can get them knocked off this year.
Mimi Jean Pamfiloff's Series:
Accidentally in Love with A ..God??
- Accidentally Married to.. A Vampire??
- Sun God Seeks Surrogate
- Vampires Need Not Apply
I need to catch up with Christine Feehan's series I only ave a few left from the backlist including:
Dark DemonAugust Dark MelodySeptember Dark DestinyAugust Dark BloodSeptember
- Dark Crime
- Dark Ghost
I also have a few random books by other authors I want to get cleaned up. Nothing that I purchase this year counts for my personal list so here are the ones I already own that need to be cleaned up:
- Vincent Boys Abbi Glines
Wait For Me by J Lynn Be With Me J Lynn Take Me On Katie McGarry
- Walking Disaster Jamie McGuire
Ours to Love Shayla Black Theirs to Cherish Shayla Black Harry's Sacrifice Bianca D'Arc Grady's Awakening Bianca D'Arc
- Afterburn/Aftershock Sylvia Day
Awakening the Warriors S.E Gilchrist
- Fever Maya Banks
- Rush Maya Banks
Breakable Tammara Webber
- An Angel's Touch Heather Graham
- All For You Jessica Scott
- Eternity Cure Julie Kagawa
- The Lost Prince Julie Kagawa
- Training Their Mate Vella Day
1001 Erotic Nights Part 1 Lisa Cach
- 84 Ribbons
- Beautiful Surrender
- Before You
- The Black Sheep's Inheritance
- Born Confused
- The Chance Robyn Carr
- The Promise Robyn Carr
- Me Before You Jojo Moyes
Rogue Gina Damico
- Unwind Neal Schusterman
- Unwholly Neal Schusterman
- Hush, Hush Becca Fitzpatrick
- Just Listen Sarah Dessen
- 20s Girl Sophie Kinsella
- WyrmeWeald the Returner's Wealth by Stewart and riddell
- Calculated in Death by JD Robb
- Thankless in Death by JD Robb
- The Edge of Never by JA R
- The Water Witch
Share what's on your list and don't forget to swing over and sign up as well.