This week's topic is Top Ten Books On Spring TBR. This took awhile to compose because it was almost impossible to break it down to just 10, but here are my top 10 for now. I'll indicate which ones I own with an *, and ones I want to Purchase with $, and then ones I'm going to borrow from the library will have nothing next to them.
- Asa ( A Marked Men Novel) Jay Crownover $ PRE-ORDERED
- The Dead Play on by Heahter Graham $
- Fall With Me by J Lynn $
- Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine $
- Afterburn/Aftershock by Sylvia Day *
- Summer by Summer by Heather Bursch *
- Now & Forever by Suzanne Colasanti *
- Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles *
- Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartmen *
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass 3) by Sarah J Maas *
Well that's it. These are all the books on my list for Spring, I'm sure it's going to change as the season goes on and I feel like something else but for now these are the ones I want to get lost in.
What's on your list?? Share down below and don't forget to swing by ans show some love to the other participants.
Happy reading my loves