My goal for this year is to turn one of my bookshelves into a read book shelf and with that the goal of 365 books need to be read. Since it's January and I want to start the year off right I have a few prompts down below to help keep me on track while making sure my all my reading habits are being explored.
These are a few of the books Im planning to read this month:
- Christine Feehan Book: Shadow Game ( Borrowed from the library)
- Non Fiction Book: Season's of the Sacred Earth
- J. D. Robb Calculated In Death
- Nora Roberts Nightshade
- Erotica Challenge Book:
- Book from my shelves: Let's Get It On Anthology with Francis Ray & Brenda Jackson
- YA Challenge Book:
- Paranormal Challenge Book: Darkest Night by Gena Showalter
- New Adult Challenge Book:
- Book from 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge: Am Open Heart Dali Lama
- Ebook Challenge Books:
- Lora Leigh Challenge
- Brenda Jackson Challenge Book:
- Series Yearly Read-athon: Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood
- Randomly Selected Book (using random.org _ Sarah Dessen Lock & Key
- Witchcraft & Witches Challenge Book:
Since I also need to read 15 more books than just these challenge ones I'm leaving those open to books I feel the urge to read. And books series I wish to catch up on and any books series I plan to finish this year.
What's on your tbr for January?? Share in the comments down below and we can compare and encourage each other.